“The opportunity for automotive suppliers to invest in the UK has never been more valuable, offering local sourcing of the high value components that the UK’s world-class vehicle makers require.”
Source: ‘Growing the Automotive Supply Chain: The Opportunity Ahead’, UK Automotive Council
Vehicle manufacturers are gearing up to buy more from West Midlands suppliers providing they are competitive, manufacture to the quality and provide the delivery service that Original Equipment Manufacturers are looking for. They also need to have or be developing innovative technologies.
Drive Midlands is here to help meet the desire to source more from the UK, and works with companies in the supply chain to help them meet and exceed vehicle manufacturers expectations and meet their growth targets.
Businesses in the supply chain are looking to grow and widen their customer base for greater security, but there are barriers to growth such as funding for product development and tooling and finding and keeping the right people. Drive Midlands is here to help achieve the desire to increase supplier opportunities.
We can achieve these targets through activities such as:
- Hosting Meet The Buyer events to increase opportunities for small and large companies
- Inviting Trade delegations to increase exports
- Enabling the commercialisation of Intellectual Property
- Introducing smaller firms to new customers
- Creating best practice clubs
- Hosting business development workshops on topics such as, export, using quality systems to add value, access to finance and how to get the most out of Meet The Buyer events
- Promoting the region as a destination for international automotive firms at regional and national events
For more information on how we can help you, contact us now on email@example.com