It is universally accepted amongst successful world class businesses, that engaging with all employees and accessing the improvement potential they each have is the key to remaining competitive. It is vital that we constantly look at all our processes and procedures and ask ourselves “Is there a better way?”.
We all have a role to play in contributing our skills and expertise to challenge traditional methods, drive out waste, improve our products and services – and delight all our customers, (both internal and external).
Developing a high performance culture
We are pleased to announce that your company is launching a new employee development programme using continuous improvement tools and techniques in partnership with the leading continuous improvement experts, Lean Education and Development (LEAD). This programme will be supporting your company with its aims and objectives and generate real improvement benefits for all employees.
What does the programme offer?
- Personal development with one to one support
- Nationally recognised qualifications
- Fun interactive training sessions
- Develop your maths and English ability
- Gain continuous improvement skills
- An opportunity to improve the way you work
How does it work ?
- The programme is delivered monthly to a team of 10-12 employees
- During 10 full day sessions, you will be taught the key principles of continuous improvement (Kaizen)
- Each session will include a refresher in maths and English skills relevant to your continuous improvement aciivity and daily life.
- During these sessions each team will work towards solving a real opportunity to make a business improvement.
For further information please click here.