APC Competition Workshop
Advanced Propulsion Centre, University Road, Coventry, CV4 7HP
Are you considering applying for APC grant funding in 2018? If so, we are hosting a workshop on the 24th January at our Hub, located at the University of Warwick. During the event we will provide an in-depth understanding of the application process for all of the APC's core competitions throughout 2018. Spaces are going fast, but we still have a limited number left. Agenda: 10:00 - 10:30
- Registration and refreshments
- An informal discussion covering:
- APC Competition Scope
- Value for Money requirements
- An update to the application progress using the Innovation Funding Service system.
- Hints and tips for your application
- Lunch & Networking
Innovation funding for ambitious businesses in the Midlands Engine
Manufacturing Technology Centre
- To help you understand where to go for innovation funding and practical advice on what is available
- You’ll get expert insight into future trends
- Connect with potential collaborators
- Access to expert business advisers
- Understand what is required in writing a successful grant application.
Auto Expo 2018
Pragati Maidan, Hall 7 - 12A, 18 and Temporary Hangars, New Delhi, India
Auto Expo 2018 is India's largest and comprehensive Auto Components Show. Organisers & Supporters ACMA - Automotive Component Manufacturers Association of India ACMA is the national body of the Indian auto component industry. Its members include firms that manufacture components and accessories for the automotive market in India and abroad (www.indianauto.com). CII – Confederation of Indian Industry CII is India’s premier industry association with a direct membership of over 4,400 companies from both the public and private sectors, whose total capital investment is over USD 65 billion. With 35 offices in India and 10 overseas, CII serves as a reference point for Indian industry and the international business community. SIAM – Society of Indian Automobile Manufacturers SIAM represents all the leading vehicle and automobile engine manufacturers in India. It plays a proactive role in creating awareness on environmental protection, road safety and other important issues (www.siamindia.com).